Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Updated - 30 March 2020 2:20pm
We note the recent advice from the UK Government in relation to non-essential social contact, and all of the events listed below have been postponed or cancelled. We are currently liaising with promoters and event organisers to reschedule our events calendar.
Further updates will be posted in due course and ticket holders and guests of any events that are postponed or cancelled will be contacted directly.
CONFIRMED EVENT POSTPONEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Anton & Erin | 18 Mar 2020 - Cancelled
- Friends! The Musical Parody | 20 Mar 2020 - New Date is 3 Mar 2021
- Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club | 20 Mar 2020 - New Date TBC
- Chris Ramsey | 26 Mar 2020 - New Date is 24 Oct 2020
- The Bowie Collective | 27 Mar 2020 - New Date is 21 Aug 2020
- Lisa Marie Performing Arts Show | 29 Mar 2020 - New Date TBC
- Jerome Remblance | 31 Mar 2020 - New Date Is 9 Mar 2021
- Bootleg Beatles | 1 Apr 2020 - New Date is 13 Apr 2021
- Rob Beckett | 2 Apr 2020 - New Date is 11 Oct 2020
- From The Jam | 3 Apr 20020 - New Date is 11 Jul 2020
- Remembering The Oscars | 10 Apr 2020 - New Date is 21 Apr 2021
- Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club | 10 Apr 2020 - New Date TBC
- Rob Beckett | 17 Apr 2020 - New Date is 30 Oct 2020
- BANFF Mountain Film Festival - New Date is 15 Sep 2020
- Jack Dee | 24 Apr 2020 - New Date is 1 Oct 2020
- The Boomtown Rats | 25 Apr 2020 - New Date is 26 Oct 2020
- The Hollies | 26 Apr 2020 - New Date TBC
- Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets | 1 May 2020 - New Date is 4 Oct 2020
- York Guildhall Orchestra | 9 May 2020 - Cancelled
- Riverdance | 12 -14 May - New Dates TBC
- Illegal Eagles | 22 May 2020 - New Date is 25 Aug 2020
- YES | 29 May 2020 - New Date is TBC
- Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac | 30 May 2020 - New Date is 8 Aug 2020
- Jane McDonald | 4 Jun 2020 - New Date Is 22 Aug 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) FAQS
Will I get a refund if the venue is closed because of an outbreak?
If an event is cancelled, advice about refunds will be available from your original point of purchase.
How will I know if an event has been cancelled because of Coronavirus?
If an event is cancelled you will normally receive an email from your point of purchase. We will also put a notice on our website and communicate to our customers via our social media channels. Please continue to monitor our website and social media channels for any updates.